Friday 27 July 2012

A new start...


Hi everyone!!

This is me!
If you don’t already know me, I’m Lyndsey and formally of Heaven, Hell and Purgatory reviews (if you're interested in seeing my old blog, head over here). I’ve been having a bit of a break from blogging for the past couple of months due to being so busy and concentrating on university but now I’m back. Previously, I only reviewed YA books but with Page after page, this is not going to be the case. Although I will still be reviewing quite a lot of YA, I’ll also be reviewing adult books. I think that one of the things that got me feeling so burnt out before was that I was reading the same genre all the time and there wasn’t enough diversity for me. As I am an English student, I do read a lot more than YA so I thought that this time around, I will add all different kinds of reviews.

Something that the old blog had was a rating system. However, it was very specific to the blog's name so I won't be doing that this time around as I couldn't think of anything as catchy. I will still be honest in my reviews though and explain what I thought was both good and bad about a book and give reasons for my thoughts. Authors spend a hell of a lot of time writing these books but unfortunately, they aren't for everyone so in no way will I be bad mouthing authors if I didn't like their book. 

I am also a massive film fan so if there are any film adaptations of books, I will most likely be reviewing those as well. There are some fabulous film adaptations out there and some utterly terrible ones. Let me know if you agree or disagree with my thoughts! 

If there is anything you would like to see on the blog then please let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

You can follow me on Twitter @fiction_fan or email me at linzeeloulabelle@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment