Wednesday 29 August 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Quicksilver by R.J. Anderson


Once I was a girl who was special.

Now I am extraordinary.


And they will never stop hunting me.

The compelling follow-up to the bestselling ULTRAVIOLET, this psychological thriller will take your breath away...


Publisher: Orchard
Released: 1st November

I know that the synopsis doesn't really say much about the plot but it still makes me excited. I loved the first book, Ultraviolet and love all of R.J. Anderson's books so I'll be reading this one for sure! 

5 comments:

  1. A Psychological thriller, I am sold.

    Are these books Verse Novels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have not read book1 yet but hope i do soon. tnx4 sharing

    my wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds interesting! Will have to check it out! Great pick! :D

    My WoW post! 

    Btw....I'm a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete