Wednesday 5 September 2012

Random House Book News!

Random House has has some pretty exciting news to share the past couple of days so I thought I'd pass it on to everyone else! First up is their new teen website called Totally Random. Here, you can find out all the news about Random House's teen and YA books. Head over to the website and check it out here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, Malorie Blackman's best-selling Noughts and Crosses series has a brand new look! 

Totally Random Books ~ The best Young Adult and Teen Fiction from Random House UKTotally Random Books ~ The best Young Adult and Teen Fiction from Random House UK
I'm a bit late to the game with this series and I haven't yet but I can't wait to get round to it now. Also, Malorie Blackman has new material coming out next year which is extremely exciting news! I'll be looking to get that ASAP! Below are a few videos about Double Cross, the last book in the series. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment