Tuesday 2 October 2012

Top Ten Tuesday



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Older Books You Don't Want People To Forget About

I love this as a topic for TTT!! I tend to not read new releases as they come out much compared with reading older releases. So many bloggers review books on or around release date and I like to remind people of great books after the hype dies down. 

So here goes...

  1. Stacey Kade - The Ghost and the Goth
  2. Jackson Pearce - Sisters Red
  3. Jandy Nelson - The Sky is Everywhere
  4. Lesley Livingston - Wondrous Strange
  5. Patrick Ness - The Knife of Never Letting Go
  6. Cat Clarke - Entangled
  7. Alex Flinn - A Kiss in Time
  8. Lili St. Crow - Strange Angels
  9. Jenny Downham - Before I Die
  10. Forbidden - Tabitha Suzuma
These are all YA books that I've loved over the years of blogging since I started with Heaven, Hell and Purgatory a few years back. All of these I have loved for different reasons but think they're all great books which people need to be reminded of! 


No comments:

Post a Comment