Monday 5 November 2012

Time Travel Fortnight... kind of

So, I was planning on having a whole fortnight dedicated to time travel novels and films. However, uni work and normal work got in the way and I just didn't manage to read everything I wanted to read. So, these next two weeks will have time travel book reviews and one film review (although I cheated with that one technically). I wish I could have had time to do more for this topic but unfortunately real life had to come first. Oh if only I had a time travel machine or power so that I could go back and do this properly...

On that note, I leave you with a clip of two of the coolest time travelling guys there will ever be!!



1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of a time travel fortnight! I do love time travel and there have been some amazing time travel books out lately..

    ReplyDelete